OK, so Susan at West of Mars started this meme-thingy. Well, sort of. I guess somebody else started it, but I read about it on West of Mars, so that's what counts for me. :)
It sounded fun, and I'm always up for poking Lars with sticks (he deserves it, believe me).
Some background: Lars is one of the original characters from Novel #1, which is a quivering mass of plot spaghetti, which is mostly Lars' fault. Lars is basically a sidekick to one of the main characters. Well, he was supposed to be...
1. Perhaps it is merely a coincidence, but Lars is seven and a half feet tall, which is outrageously tall for his world.
2. Lars has outrageously unruly and very long, very red hair.
3. Lars has four outrageously strong-willed older sisters. They made damn sure he knew his place in the world (well below them), no matter how big he got.
4. Lars is outrageously loyal to Fenn, even when Fenn doesn't deserve it (which is most of the time).
5. Lars smiles. All the time. Even - and perhaps most especially - when he's outrageously pissed off.
6. Lars is outrageously disrespectful of my outlines. He routinely ignores them and thinks nothing of hauling my plots off to the most harrowing of situations. Where he promptly shuts up and starts smiling. It's like he's saying, "Have fun getting me out of that one, Writer Lady! Oh - and you're welcome."
7. Lars is outrageously loud, even when Fenn has a hangover. OK, especially when Fenn has a hangover.