22 August 2009

Life, The Universe, and The Kitchen Sink

Yeah, yeah. It's been a while. I'd launch a volley of excuses, but I don't have time. xD

And that's the whole story of late.

I've never been so busy in my life. Between kids, work, the official and suprisingly successful launch of the freelance biz, kids' school, my school, etc, etc, writing has suffered. There's a project in the works, but it's slow going. Most nights I have freelance jobs to work on, and by the time I'm done with those, the poor little brain is shot.

And I don't even want to talk about my goddamn kitchen sink (which is usually full of dirty dishes that no one but me seems to know what to do with....).

Oh, well.

My only goal for writing this year, I've decided, is to finish One Thing. Just one single project. Get it done to the point where I would let someone else read it. I'm hoping it's going to be the project I'm working on, but I don't know. It's taking me back to a time in my life that I'd rather forget, so sometimes it's tough to get into it. And there's that lack of time thing.

But whatever.

I'm just gonna keep on keepin' on....

.

3 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

You HAVE been missed, you know. Glad the biz has launched so nicely.

(btw, you've got the wrong link for me. It's now Westofmars.com/blog)

Bethanie said...

Aw, thanks, Susan. :) Sorry about the mis-link - thought I fixed it ages ago. Should be right now. :)

Blasé said...

just busy busy busy!