15 April 2010

What To Do, What To Do...

Trying to decide what, exactly, I'm going to do for MayNoWriMo.

My first inclination is, of course, to jump into that new thing and just run with it --bang out 50K in a month, even though I still don't know its ending. In other words: my usual.

I'm thinking, though, that that isn't probably what I should do.

For one thing, I already know I can do that. I've done it 6 or 7 times now -- enough times that I've actually lost count, which means....

Probably, what I should do is something I've never done: Finish. Something.

Well, maybe not finish-finish... but, at least, Get Through. Yeah, Get Through would be great. In fact, in the interest of creating an actually-attainable-though-challenging, goal, I should be quite specific: Get. Through. A. Revision.

There. It's in writing.

I think I'll do that weird fairy ring thing that came out of nowhere in the middle of December when I had 900 other things to do. It didn't totally suck when I read through it. And it's small enough to actually Get. Through.

Kewl.

Love it when a plan comes together out of nothing. :)

.

3 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Do it. GET. THROUGH. I'm pulling for you -- but if you don't make it, I won't lash you with a wet noodle, either.

It's not easy, but man, it's worthwhile.

Bethanie said...

Thx, susan -- i'm going to! :)

Anonymous said...



Chanel staying one of several prime manner residences on the globe, your ex musical legacy even now existence in using your ex fashion stillappealing for you to girls worldwide. chanel replica bags Chanel’s affirmation series emerged while deluxe along with dazzling. Your This particular language company not simply attracts your Western market place and also around the world. Do you know why can be Chanel even now consequently common? fake louis vuitton Chanel a brand new acknowledged because of their handbags selection. Your clutches get enable girls experience important the ones would you certainly not obtain Chanel outfits due to price tag would likely save and purchase a vintage Chanel handbags. replica hermes Your old-fashioned selection hasn't already merely turn into collectables nevertheless girls worldwide save to the supreme handbags to end with their series. replica burberry Your handbags can be important addition along with automobile day-to-day employ a lot of get his or her very existence in a very handbag
replica dior bags that’s precisely why girls helps you to save approximately get a deluxe handbag similar to Chanel.