04 September 2008

Vampire Red

Call me juvenile. Call me an adolescent throwback. Call me having a mid-life crisis.

I don't care. I did it anyway.

Yes, yes - I went to Manic Panic. I ordered Vampire Red hair dye.

I just can't stand it anymore.

There are too many rules here. Too much "clean your desk off, we have Important People visiting the office tomorrow". Too much wear the right clothes, wear the right shoes, drive the right car, toe the line, be on time, smile pretty, be polite and helpful and pleasant to everyone, especially the people who deserve it least.

I've had enough.

I must rebel.

I must.

.

6 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I am, of course, all for rebellion. Go for it.

Janet said...

yes yes yes!!! Thanks for the link, I ordered some dye and lipstick and powder :-)

Bethanie said...

*pumps fist in air*

Long live the rebellion!!!

janet - I came real close on the coffin powder.... reeeeeeaaaal close..... :D

Miss Crabby Pants said...

Pictures????

Bethanie said...

Ms CP - Of course! Stay tuned...

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Yes, yes, we must have pictures! That vampire red is awesome! I'm tempted...but That Man just gave me the LOOK when I showed it to him.

Which of course makes me want to buy blue.