20 April 2009

Cake Wrecks

So a friend at work sent me a link to this blog and it's so damn amusing, I added it to my list of Distractions & Addictions. It's called Cake Wrecks and it's all about... well, let's just say the title is self explanatory...

It's been a great stress reliever over the past few weeks of family, family, wedding, school, work, family, family, OMG-more-family. In a word (or two) it's fucking hysterical. You must check it out! 'Cuz I said so!

Back to searching the archives for the Pepto-Bismal Barbie cake I made for Ms. Six when she turned Ms. Four (or was it Ms. Three...). Heh. No, seriously. Anyway, enjoy y'all!

.

3 comments:

hyperbard said...

WOW, that's something else! LOL... I'm guessing you like to watch "The Food Network" -- or is it just for the hell of it?

*G*Since we're sharing, here's one I got from a friend on LJ:

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/robotchicken/extras/ivc/starwars/index.html

Jess

Bethanie said...

Hah! That link is hysterical! :D

Actually, I never watch TV. I don't have time anymore and they (yanno, the Big Bad They?) tend to cancel every show I like. So no - no Food Network. :( I just like to cook and make horrid cakes! :D

hyperbard said...

I aspire to making cake sometime... my bf has hinted to me he'd love a carrot cake (the man's addicted to carrots, I swear*G*)