13 November 2008

NaNo ZeRo

So I was sick yesterday - couldn't-get-out-of-bed sick, no less. And I didn't write a word. Not. One. Word.

That is a new record low for me for a NaNo daily word count (previously, it was 57 - really!). My first ZERO day. Eep!

I don't much like it, especially since - another first - I am officially BEHIND on the word count of the day tally. I've always, always, always been ahead. Always. Until now.

Don't much like this either.... and I'm hoping I'm not starting a trend that will result in this being the first year I don't "win".... That would seriously suck. Seriously!

.

2 comments:

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Hugs, I hope you're feeling better! I feel the beginnings of a cold starting, so I've been drinking lots of fresh orange juice.

Bethanie said...

Hugs to you too - I got over mine quickly, and I hope you do too!