08 November 2006

Updates

1) NaNo, NaNo, on the wall...
Right, um, I've kept up with the Word Count Gypsy until today. Haven't made quota today. Yet. Long way to go, too, but I'll get there. Hopefully.

2) Ms. Baby's Head
Saw the doc this morning and the verdict is: NO SURGERY!! Boo-yah!!! Mama is a happy camper! Mama also has No Excuse for not carrying on with NaNo...

Here are some nifty shots of Ms. Baby's funny head -- from the inside! If you know what you're looking for (which I mostly don't), you can sorta tell that none of the sutures are actually fused (they shouldn't be), which is why she gets to wear a handy-dandy helmet instead of having bits of her skull removed so there's room for her brain. It's a happy day...


3 comments:

Leslie said...

That is so kewl. Totally.

Seriously, I'm glad she's okay!

Bethanie said...

Me, too. I was prepared for 'we need to do surgery' but really relieved not to hear it. :-)

Theriomorph said...

great news, Bethanie!