17 December 2008

Ooooo! Nifty-ness!

Thanks to Soleil's blog, I found a nifty little word counter thing-a-ma-bob!


The Angel and the Assassin
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meterZokutou word meter
72,022 / 80,000
(89.0%)


This is cool, because it shows what I did before (the gray area) and the progress I'm making on 'phase II', so to speak. Very cool! And I think if you click on it, you can get one too! :-D

EDIT: Ooo, weird... does it look all broke up to you? It seems to be fine in my sidebar, but here in the actual post, it's ... been julienned! Ack!

.

4 comments:

Arthaey Angosii said...

It's julienned in your post because of your CSS. The offending rule is .post img.

I may have to adopt this nifty counter for myself, once I finish calculating how many more words my NaNo draft needs to actually be complete (ie, no missing scenes). Then the editing shall begin...

Bethanie said...

Hmmmm.... next question is can I access the CSS?? And what do I do with the .post img. if I can? Well, heck, what's a .post img.? (Er, yes my CSS know-how IS really, really rudimentary... how did you know?)

I guess I won't worry about it, since it maintains its nifty-ness in the sidebar. :)

soleilnoir said...

My blog came in handy for something?

Sweeeeeeeeeet. *g*

And yeah, I too see it looking like a hacksaw ran through it in the actual post. Looks lovely in the sidebar though.

Oh! You're so close! Go Bethanie go!

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Go, Bethanie, Go! Have a safe trip and a very Merry Christmas!