13 May 2008

Fond of Snape

Added a new link to Brain Food and I have to say it's there in large part because of the picture at the top of the page. Follow the link and check it out:

Fond of Snape

It's one of those 'pictures worth a thousand words', you know? And honestly, I don't know that given a thousand words, I could even do it justice. But it's one of those things, like certain songs, that trigger something in the brain and before I know it, events, worlds, whole people start whispering to me and wanting their story told.

I've also added the link because Fond of Snape is a kick-ass photographer and lives near Boston, the coolest city in America (if you ask me, which you didn't, but whatever), so her posts are sprinkled with the kind of snark and sarcasm that you just can't find anywhere else, plus she mentions places I've been to or lived in all the time.

*sniffs*

I'm so homesick now.

.

4 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ahh, yes. Janet ROCKS.

Bethanie said...

Agreed! 10000%!

Janet said...

Isn't that a gorgeous picture! When I was having my blog redone, I searched high and low for the perfect shot of Snape...found that over on deviant art (http://tinyurl.com/5ahy7x); my designer fiddled with the pic a bit.

Ahhhh, Boston. Can take the girl out if it, but can't take it out of the girl, that's for damn sure.

Just wait til I post the meme about a day in Boston, complete with pictures, that someone tasked me to do. First off, I have to follow the Freedom Trail and take pics at all the stops LOL!

Thanks for mentioning me!

Bethanie said...

I LOVE that picture! And I am now rather addicted to deviant art...

I can't WAIT for your day in Boston meme!!!! Woo-hoo! Let's hear it for Bean-town!!!