27 April 2008

Gone, Daddy, Gone*


Yep. I did it. Couldn't take it anymore and hacked it off this morning. And I do mean hacked - take a close look at the upper end.

It's been a long time coming - I've been threatening to do this for at least a year and the only thing stopping me was my general loathing of the whole hair salon experience. But I was feeling cantankerous enough to just go in and say "I don't give a hoot what you do, just fix the hacking".

And so they did, and now I'm sporting something that is just on the cute and flippy side of '80s art gallery'. (All I need now is some pink hair dye...)

Regrets? Are you kidding? Not a one.

Well, only that it's not short enough in the back. But I suppose I can have them buzz it down when I go for a trim.

Wonder if The Husband will faint when he comes home from his outings today. Heh, heh, heh...

[*Bonus points if you can name the artist and song the post title is from.]

.

3 comments:

Miss Crabby Pants said...

You looked wicked good with pink hair! That'd go over even better in IBC than it did in P-town, I'm so sure.


And it'd the Femmes, of course, the Violent ones.

Miss Crabby Pants said...

That's it's, not it'd. I'm only half way through my 2nd cuppa...

Bethanie said...

Oh, we have a winnah!!! All right, so it was totally easy... anyway, yes I did look wicked good with pink hair, didn't I... Wonder if it would cover the gray.... hmmmm....